Best Time To Visit Phuket
Peak season is from November to March when the temperature is cool and dry and the weather is perfect to explore the area throughout the day.
Shoulder season is the months of April and October, when the tourists are just begining to flock to Phuket and the weather is pleasent.
Low season is from May to September, when the temperatures are hot and rainy. Monsoons are not the ideal time to visit the beach but they do make the temperatures a little bearable to explore the town.
Budget For Phuket
For budget travellers: Less than INR 2,100 a day
- Dorm bed or budget room: INR 600 - INR 800
- Street food or market meal: INR 60 - INR 200
- One beer: INR 160 - INR 200
- Transport to a beach: INR 80 - INR 100
For midrange travellers: INR 2,100 - INR 6000 a day
- Air-con room in a hotel: INR 2,400 - INR 4,400
- Meal and drinks: INR 500 - INR 1,000
- Half-day tour: INR 3,000
- Motorbike hire: INR 400 - INR 500
For luxury travellers: INR 6,000 and upwards a day
- Room in a boutique hotel: INR 4,600 - INR 6,200
- Fine dining: INR 1,000 - INR 2,000
- Spa treatment: INR 1,000 - INR 7,000
- Car hire: INR 2,500 and upwards