Culinary experiences don’t need to be confined to traditional restaurant settings, especially if you're in Delhi. I’ve rounded up a list of places in Delhi, where unique dining experiences promise a meal to remember forever.
Parikrama covers the splendid outlook of Delhi in a single revolution that takes only 90 minutes. Enjoy a 360 degree panoramic view of the city, without the traffic jams.
- Where: 24th Floor, Antriksh Bhavan, 22 KG Marg, Connaught place, Near Hindustan Times Building
- Phone: 011 2372 1616
OTW is split into different sections and levels, each having its own unique characteristics. If you're headed to OTW, try reserving the vibrant verandah with a relaxed seating overlooking an exclusive outside area that has flames above water.
- Address: The Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
- Phone: 011 4363 3411
3. Tihar Food Court - A restaurant run by jail inmates
This food court is managed by mostly convicted murderers–who have proven themselves through good behaviour during long years in Tihar.
- Where: Tihar Jail Complex, Opposite Indraprastha Gas Station, Jail Road, New Delhi
- Phone: 011 28525639
- Where: Kingdom Of Dreams,Sector 29, Gurgaon
- Phone: +91 124 - 4528000
- Where: 22-24, 2nd Floor & 3rd Floor, Gold Souk Mall, C Block, Sector 43 Road, Phase 1, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon
- Phone: 097172 88300
The USP of Vault lies in its name, there are separate Vault chambers constructed for a private and royal experience.
- Where: F-60, Second Floor, Connaught Place
- Phone: 8750102000, 9891772000, 9810960607
- Where: Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Phone: 011 2611 0202