Culinary experiences don’t need to be confined to traditional restaurant settings, especially if you're in Delhi. I’ve rounded up a list of places in Delhi, where unique dining experiences promise a meal to remember forever.
Parikrama covers the splendid outlook of Delhi in a single revolution that takes only 90 minutes. Enjoy a 360 degree panoramic view of the city, without the traffic jams.
- Where: 24th Floor, Antriksh Bhavan, 22 KG Marg, Connaught place, Near Hindustan Times Building
- Phone: 011 2372 1616
OTW is split into different sections and levels, each having its own unique characteristics. If you're headed to OTW, try reserving the vibrant verandah with a relaxed seating overlooking an exclusive outside area that has flames above water.
- Address: The Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
- Phone: 011 4363 3411
3. Tihar Food Court - A restaurant run by jail inmates
This food court is managed by mostly convicted murderers–who have proven themselves through good behaviour during long years in Tihar.
- Where: Tihar Jail Complex, Opposite Indraprastha Gas Station, Jail Road, New Delhi
- Phone: 011 28525639
Thematic décor, props, music and special effects, the iifa Buzz Cafe is planned as a complete Bollywood experience. Larger-than-life moments of reel life in the form of posters, records, props and star memorabilia.
- Where: Kingdom Of Dreams,Sector 29, Gurgaon
- Phone: +91 124 - 4528000
It has been designed to create an atmosphere where you feel like you are in the lap of nature with a whimsical aqua cave, an adventurous jungle area, mesmerising hunter’s Lodge, and a scintillating terrace.
- Where: 22-24, 2nd Floor & 3rd Floor, Gold Souk Mall, C Block, Sector 43 Road, Phase 1, Sushant Lok, Gurgaon
- Phone: 097172 88300
The USP of Vault lies in its name, there are separate Vault chambers constructed for a private and royal experience.
- Where: F-60, Second Floor, Connaught Place
- Phone: 8750102000, 9891772000, 9810960607
Themed around the legendary train that travels across Europe, this award-winning restaurant serves up the best of European cuisine in a setting similar a compartment of the Orient Express. The menu consists of hors d'oeuvres, entrees, sorbets and desserts—cuisines of the countries that the train passes through.
- Where: Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Phone: 011 2611 0202
Looking for restaurants in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad? Check out the list,Hidden Restaurants in Delhi, Hidden Restaurants in Hyderabad, Hidden Restaurants in Mumbai, Hidden Restaurants in Bangalore
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
unique restaurants in delhi ncr, unique theme restaurants in delhi, most unique restaurants in delhi, best unique restaurants in delhi, unique concept restaurants in delhi, unique restaurants in new delhi, best and unique restaurants in delhi