In the early morning, after snacks we started towards Kolad rafting point.
We reached at 9am in the morning. Still there is rain but this time it is not so heavy. We asked to organizer that can we go ahead for rafting and they said "Yes off course!"
We cherished and got ready for the थरार (thrill).
The guide gave some tips about what to do and what not to do while rafting. These tips are very important to us guys and both (experienced and non experienced) has to follow the tips/rules whatever. Cause safety first.
Some imp points to tell you:
● Kundalika Kolad River Rafting Rapids from Level 1 to level 4
● Total Kolad River Rafting Distance: 10 - 12 Km
● Duration: 2 hrs - 2.5 hrs (Depending on the speed of the water)
● Grade: Medium
● Endurance Level: Medium
● Swimming skills: Not required
● Previous experience: Not necessary
● You just need to listen and follow your Guide
Finally we have successfully completed our 12 to 13 kms.
I am not going to tell you what happened while rafting.* I want all of you to come and have that experience.*
Here are some pictures from the gallery. Have look and enjoy.
Let me know if you need more details or tips regarding this trip