Hey there! How are you holding up today? I genuinely don't even recall what day it is! And, I can bet a lot of you are in the same still boat! The Covid-19 situation has definitely taken a toll on us in some way or the other! Some days it's mentally exhausting, other days it's plain mundane.
So, right now since I am in the lockdown in Singapore (my home), I thought of showing you all a glimpse of my #stayathome journey.
P.S. My travel bug has almost made me go crazy because I haven't packed or unpacked my bags since last 4 months.
What are we allowed to do while maintaining safe distance in Singapore?
1. Go out for exercise i.e brisk walk, jogging or running to near by parks and we are now allowed to go along with one member from our family;
2. Food pick up from a restaurant in our vicinity to support local restaurants;
3. Grocery shopping in a grocery store near our home;
4. It is mandatory to scan our Identification Card every time we enter a mall to go to the grocery store or for food pickups, for contact tracing;
5. We can also order food delivery at home, but it is fully contact less, it is also good to help and support local businesses.
And, this is how we are doing it!
1. Quick Local Coffee and Matcha PickUps - Little Joys
When you visit Singapore definitely try the Matcha Tea Latte, and NO it is not Green Tea! It a different type of Japanese tea, which you can have with milk and sugar. Plus Singapore's food scene is absolutely amazing! You get everything here, from Indian to Greek, Local Singaporean to Malaysian, Italian to Healthy Foods, and the list goes on!
And right now we are able to enjoy this amazing variety through Grab, Deliveroo or Food panda.
2. Spending Too Much Time With My Dog - Scooby
This time has proven a blessing because we NEVER spent this much time at home with our dog. He is probably wanting more space now, but looking at the bright side we are loving every bit of it.