1. Legal casinos <3
2. Historic macao
3. famous fusion food
4. Macau's observational tower
5. Bungee jumping
6. Xin xin's twins at the Macau Giant panda pavillion
7. Taipa's flea market
8. The portugese, chinese and local macanese Cuisine
9. Cotai's theatrical and musical productions Especially the house of dancing water
10. Studio City’s Batman Dark Flight 4D Experience
11. lit late night parties
12. international fireworks display contest
13. Macau grand prix
14. Macau is melting pot of cultures.
15. Spa treatment from massages to sound therapy
16. Unwind at the beautiful beach of coloane
17. Take a walking tour with the help of Macau tourism groups
18. Enjoy the sunrise at the dragon claw point at the black sand beach
19. Visit the Bishop's residence of former catholic Macao at the Xiwangyang Mountain, commonly known as the "Bishop's Mountain"
20. Warner Brothers Fun zone.