1. Bungee jumping
2. Handicraft shopping in Taipa's flea market
3. Would like to spend quality time at Warner Brothers fun zone.
4. Macau is melting pot of cultures. The historical placed and architecture depicts that beautifully.
5. The legal casinos makes it the perfect gaming destination
6. Late night parties at Macao
7. walking tour with the help of Macau tourism groups
8. Historic centre of Macao - satiates the history bluff in me
9. The portugese, chinese and local macanese Cuisine
10. Enjoy the sunrise at the dragon claw point at the black sand beach
11. Visit the Bishop's residence of former catholic Macao at the Xiwangyang Mountain, commonly known as the "Bishop's Mountain"
12. Taipa village and it's famous fusion food
13. Annual macau international fireworks display contest
14. Spa treatment from massages to sound therapy- when I just want to relax
15. Cotai's theatrical and musical productions Especially the house of dancing water
16. The walk in the sky at the Macau's observational tower
17. Macau grand prix- for the car racing enthusiast
18. Xin xin's twins at the Macau Giant panda pavillion
19. Studio City’s Batman Dark Flight 4D Experience
20. Unwind at the beautiful beach of coloane