"I have never been to Macao, but through various sources like social media, magazines and internet articles, I have learnt a lot about this beautiful city. Here are my top 20 things which I love about Macao:-
1. Dom Pedro V Theatre- It is one of the earliest European-style theatres built in Asia which is a treat for the eyes.
2. MGM Casino- MGM Macau is a 35-story hotel tower with 600 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas, a grand casino and private gaming salons for preferred customers.
3. Hac Sa Beach- Hac Sa Beach - which means ""Black Sand Bay"" is Macau's largest natural beach which is worth a visit if in Macau.
4. Nam Van Lake- It is one of two man made lakes in Macau. It is a beautiful place to visit in the evenings.
5. Duty Free Shopping- Shops are renowned for offering designer labels at much less than in nearby cities. There’s also generous duty-free shopping, including at The Shoppes at Four Seasons, which features fashions from many high-end designers. 4
6. Maritime Museum- The maritime museum showcases the tradition & history of the South China fishing industry.
7. Macau’s Giant Panda Pavilion- Who doesn’t love cute pandas? This is a great place to stare at those beautiful creatures.
8. City of Dreams- Macao has a bigger gambling industry than the Las Vegas of the USA and hence is called the city of dreams.
9. Grand Prix Museum- You can find everything related to the Grand Prix racing here.
10. Senado Square- Take in the European architecture and the bustling crowds at Senado Square. There are few places like this; the bright colonial buildings are gorgeous and make you think you are in Madrid or Lisbon, but the exquisite Chinese signs and temples blend seamlessly and create a rare multicultural environment.
11. Guia Cable Car-It takes you to the Guia Hill which which is one of the highest point in the city.
12.Guia Fortress- This fortress gives a beautiful view of the city due its high location on a hill.
13. A-Ma Temple- It situated on the southwest tip of the Macau Peninsula, is one of the oldest and most famous Taoist temples in Macau.
14.Macau's world-class spas- Macau’s spas are a must visit. They offer World class services.
15. Minchi-The main dish of Macau is minchi, which is minced meat with potato cubes and rice. It is simple and sublime, and exhibits the marriage of Portuguese and Chinese cuisine and culture.
16.Soak Up Local Culture in Coloane- A quiet place where you can have a look at the Local Culture.
17. Macau Science Centre -Designed by Chinese American architect I.M. Pei, the Macau Science Centre juts out along the ocean, and is easily visible to people taking ferries, cars, and trains.83
18. Macau Wine Museum- Macau’s wine museum is Asia's first museum devoted to wine. It gives the history of winemaking.
19. MGM Casino- MGM Macau is a 35-story hotel tower with 600 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas, a grand casino and private gaming salons for preferred customers. Would like to have a day’s stay if I get a chance.
20. The Michael Jackson Gallery-Micheal Jackson enthusiasts will be interested in seeing the nice little collection (free to visit) found at the Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16.