"Macau is known as the Las Vegas of Asia mainly because of its enormous and famous Casinos. But if I get a chance, I would like to see the following things about Macau which I love:-
1)Nam Van Lake- It is one of two man made lakes in Macau. It is a beautiful place to visit in the evenings.
2)The Mandarin’s House- This property displays what life was like for a prosperous family during the late 19th century in China, and it is an extraordinarily large home, containing over 60 rooms and covering approximately 4000 square meters.
3)Grand Prix racing-If my trip is in the month of November, then watching a Grand Prix Race is a must for me.
4) Grand Prix Museum- As a car racing enthusiast, this a great tourist attraction for me.
5) City of Dreams- If you are in Macau then you have to take a look at its huge Casino industry
6) Sir Robert Ho Tung Library - Its a UNESCO world heritage site which I would love to visit.
7)Soak Up Local Culture in Coloane- A quiet place where I can have a look at the Local Culture.
8)Hac Sa Beach- Hac Sa Beach - which means ""Black Sand Bay"" is Macau's largest natural beach which is worth a visit if in Macau.
9)Guia Fortress- This fortress gives a beautiful view of the city due its high location on a hill.
10) A-Ma Temple- It situated on the southwest tip of the Macau Peninsula, is one of the oldest and most famous Taoist temples in Macau.
11)Dom Pedro V Theatre- It is one of the earliest European-style theatres built in Asia which is a treat for the eyes.
12) Guia Cable Car-It takes you to the Guia Hill which which is one of the highest point in the city.
13)Macau Fisherman's Wharf- It is the first theme park in Macau and is very huge.
14) Dine like a local- For authentic Chinese food, I can visit Lord Stow's Bakery to Coloane Town Square.
15)MGM Casino- MGM Macau is a 35-story hotel tower with 600 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas, a grand casino and private gaming salons for preferred customers. Would like to have a day’s stay if I get a chance.
16)Maritime Museum- The maritime museum showcases the tradition & history of the South China fishing industry.
17)Macau’s Giant Panda Pavilion- Who doesn’t love cute pandas? This is a great place to stare at those beautiful creatures.
18)Macau Tower Skywalk- It has the World's Highest Bungy - 233m and the World's Highest Urban Tower Climb - 338m. I would like to do a little adventure on the trip.
19) Lou Lim Ieoc Garden- It’s a beautiful Chinese garden in the city of Macau.
20)Na Tcha Temple- It is a Chinese folk religion temple in Macau, built in homage to the child god of war.94