"Macau is a city situated in the People’s Republic of China, and comes under the special administrative region. It is mainly known for its gambling industry, but there many other things in Macao which I would love to visit and experience. My top 20 things which I love about Macao are-
1)Nam Van Lake- It is one of two man made lakes in Macau. It is a beautiful place to visit in the evenings.
2)The Mandarin’s House- This property displays what life was like for a prosperous family during the late 19th century in China, and it is an extraordinarily large home, containing over 60 rooms and covering approximately 4000 square meters.
3)Grand Prix racing-If my trip is in the month of November, then watching a Grand Prix Race is a must for me.
4) Grand Prix Museum- As a car racing enthusiast, this a great tourist attraction for me.
5) City of Dreams- If you are in Macau then you have to take a look at its huge Casino industry
6) Sir Robert Ho Tung Library - Its a UNESCO world heritage site which I would love to visit.
7)Soak Up Local Culture in Coloane- A quiet place where I can have a look at the Local Culture.
8)Hac Sa Beach- Hac Sa Beach - which means ""Black Sand Bay"" is Macau's largest natural beach which is worth a visit if in Macau.
9)Guia Fortress- This fortress gives a beautiful view of the city due its high location on a hill.
10) A-Ma Temple- It situated on the southwest tip of the Macau Peninsula, is one of the oldest and most famous Taoist temples in Macau.
11)Dom Pedro V Theatre- It is one of the earliest European-style theatres built in Asia which is a treat for the eyes.
12) Guia Cable Car-It takes you to the Guia Hill which which is one of the highest point in the city.
13)Macau Fisherman's Wharf- It is the first theme park in Macau and is very huge.
14) Dine like a local- For authentic Chinese food, I can visit Lord Stow's Bakery to Coloane Town Square.
15)MGM Casino- MGM Macau is a 35-story hotel tower with 600 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas, a grand casino and private gaming salons for preferred customers. Would like to have a day’s stay if I get a chance.
16)Maritime Museum- The maritime museum showcases the tradition & history of the South China fishing industry.
17)Macau’s Giant Panda Pavilion- Who doesn’t love cute pandas? This is a great place to stare at those beautiful creatures.
18)Macau Tower Skywalk- It has the World's Highest Bungy - 233m and the World's Highest Urban Tower Climb - 338m. I would like to do a little adventure on the trip.
19) Lou Lim Ieoc Garden- It’s a beautiful Chinese garden in the city of Macau.
20)Na Tcha Temple- It is a Chinese folk religion temple in Macau, built in homage to the child god of war.94