"Boys over Flowers"- all K-Drama lovers have definitely watched this Korean Drama. This is the first K-drama which made me fell for the hopelessly romantic K-drama world during my college days. And it is also because of this famous K-drama, first time I came to know about the beautiful Macau. In this drama some episodes were filmed in Macau and from then Macau has become one of my dream destinations. So now I am listing my top 20 things I want to do in Macau when I could have made it to Macau:
1. Exploring the famous Venetian along with a Gondola ride
2.Strolling around Senado Square
3. Posing for some photos in front of the Ruins of St. Pauls
4.Visit A-Ma temple
5. Exploring Taipa village
6. A small trek to Guia fortress and lighthouse
7. Exploring & hiking in Coloane Island
8. Ocean view biking on Taipa's water front
9. Visit St. Dominic's Church and Our Lady of Penha Chapel
10. Visit Dom Pedro V Theatre & Mandarin House
11. Exploring Macau tower- Sky walk & Bungee Jumping(if someone sponsors me, as I have heard it is very much expensive. :P)
12. Want to witness the famous International Dragon Boat Race, Macau Food Festival, Macau Light Festival
13. Wanna enjoy the water fountain show from a Sky-Cab at Wynn Palace Hotel, Macao
14. A visit to Lou Lim local garden
15. Want to try for a Tai Chi lesson in Cameos garden
16. Flea Market Shopping at Taipa Market
17. Spending a lazy evening at Hac Sa Beach
18. Spending some Panda-time at Macao Giant Panda Pavilion.
19. The most important part: Being Foodie!! Trying all kind of local Macanese, Asian street foods, the famous Portugese Egg Tarts, Minchi, Beef & Pork jerky, sea foods and many more.
20. The last but the not the least: Trying my luck in some casinos in the Las Vegas of Asia- The Cotai Strip,Macao.
Pics Courtesy: Google Images
Though there are many more things to explore in Macao, these are my top 20 things to do. Hope to see you soon Macao..