We headed back to Phuntosholing with heavy hearts full of memories for a lifetime, fervently wishing our trip didn't have to end so soon.
So why chose Bhutan as your next travel destination?
1. Bhutan measures gross national happiness. In times where mental health is still a taboo topic, a country that values happiness is commendable.
2. In an attempt to boost local enterprises, supermarket chains or western fast food chains are not permitted.
3. Something like 80% of the land has to be forrest land.
4. The royals live in a modest house, roam freely among the people, go to the local schools and partake regularly in philanthropy.
5. On public holidays you will see students cleaning up litter on the roadsides. Civic sense is deeply ingrained with traffic signals and pedestrian crossings abided by.
So don't think twice, whether a trip with friends, family or a solo trip, discover this beautiful country with its rich heritage and its kind, happy people :)
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
Bhutan honeymoon packages from Mumbai, top places to visit in Bhutan, best places to visit in Bhutan in December, best time to visit in Bhutan, Bhutan packages near me