Opening Hours and Entrance Fee
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday - 7am to 10pm
- For Visitors – VND750,000/adult and VND600,000/child
- For Locals – VND450,000/adult and VND350,000/child
- Includes – Entry, 10% VAT, Cable Car, Fantasy Park games, Wine Cellar, Le Jardin D’Amour, Golden Bridge
- Excludes – Wax Museum, Fantasy Park indoor sports
For More Information: https://banahills.sunworld.vn/en
How to Reach
The best way to reach Ba Na Hills is via private cab/taxi and if you are on a budget like me, then hire a scooter on rent which will cost you approximately 1,00,000 VND i.e. Rs. 300.
Once you reach the start point, you will need to take a cable car to reach the hilltop of Ba Na Hills Resort.
Time Required to Explore
You will require a whole day to explore this place. Reach early in the morning so that you get ample of time to explore the place and to enjoy everything Ba Na Hills has to offer.
- Best time to take photographs around French Village is during sunset.
- Best time to visit Golden Bridge is in noon when the sky is clear without any mist.
- Carry an extra layer of cloth because the weather is cold up there.
- Wear comfortable shoes because trust me, you will have to walk a lot.
- Keep Alpine coaster 1st thing in your itinerary as it will be less crowded in morning.
- Always keep the map with you and know the cable car routes as there are in total 5 cable cars.
- Carry your own food if you don’t want to buy expensive food at the hilltop.
- Most importantly, carry your power bank as your phone battery will surely die after taking tons of photos.
Checkout the other attractions of Da Nang