Vietnam has been the cheapest country I have visited so far. The country is diverse, you can go around the beaches in Southern Vietnam and bike around the Mountains in Northern Vietnam. The country is also home to numerous caves, beautiful Lagoons (World Famous Halong Bay) and eclectic cities. I visited Hanoi, Hoi An, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City as part of my 1 week Holiday in Vietnam in the month of December and here are my Top 10 Experiences in Vietnam.
1. Biking Around Hoi An And Walking Around the Ancient Town
2. Halong Bay Day Tour
3. Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour in Da Nang
4. Eating Street Food in the alleys of Hanoi Old Quarter
5. Going around the Ho Chi Minh City
6. Grooving in the Nightlife of Hanoi Clubs
7. Cham Island Snorkeling Trip
8. Cooking Class & CoConut Island in Hoi An
9. Going around in museums of Hanoi
10. Nightlife of Ho Chi Minh City
The list can go on and on. I definitely wish to return to country and visit the Phu Quoc Island, Red sand dunes of Mui Ne and Ninh Binh Region in the north.
P.S. Vietnam has something for everyone, but I would definitely let everyone know that the Pure Vegetarian People will have hard time in Vietnam finding food and also the Vietnamese people are not that fluent with English. That's one of the reasons the Job of English Teacher is highly rewarding in Vietnam.