I can’t explain my endless love for mountains and hence would not miss this opportunity of sharing my journey to the mountains and that too while we are homebound and can’t get there right now!!
These pictures are from one of my solo trips to Parvati Valley for my birthday and was one of an experience. As most of us know there are lot of buses that leave for Himachal Pradesh from Delhi, so even I got onto one of them and got down at Bhuntar which is very close to Kasol. While on my backpack trip I covered Kasol, Manikaran, Pulga (my personal favorite) and Tosh through the local buses. The gushing water of the Parvati Valley had a soothing vibe, where you could sit next to the river for hours and get lost in your own self and the vibe of roaming in the mountains and every view was breathtaking. The best part was where ever you go through the mountains the water follows.
Highlights of the trips :
• Do not miss the burnt tikki paav at Manikaran
• Pastas at the local cafes
• Roadside Momos
• The local cafés in Pulga have their own hippie vibe and Boom Shankar has one of the best ambiences of all
• Do visit the fairy forest in Pulga which have these massive pine trees and water fall between them
• If you like trekking, hike the TOSH mountain which will give you a mesmerizing view from the top.