Ever imagined staying in a private boat? Or a Luxury Cottage midst acres of forest? or a villa with a panoramic view of the snow laden Himalayas?!
Here are some delightful homes you can rent at Airbnb!
All under 3,000 per head!
So gather your gang and hit the road!
1. Cozy stay midst the Hills!
- La Belle Vie meaning the good life, is a cosy wooden cottage situated in the hills of Nainital, Uttarakhand. Enjoy the quite and natural surroundings tucked away in the midst of a forest.
- Activities around: Paragliding, trekking, boating, kayaking, nature walks, skiing, camp fire, hiking or explore places like Bhitmal, Ranikhet, Binsar, Mukteshwar, Ramgarh, Almora.
- Price: INR 1600 per head for a group of 10
2. Duplex Cottage with 180 degree panoramic view of the Himalayas!
- Abode in Heaven, in Mukteshwar, is a stunning property that offers a 180 degree panoramic view of the heaven touching peaks of the snow laden Himalayas. Its a duplex house consisting of a living room,bedroom, home theatre facility, balcony and a beautiful backyard! The rent includes cost of a care taker who cooks mouthwatering meals.
Take early morning hikes in the mist and midst apple orchards and get lost in the alluring beauty of the Himalayas, play board games (they have carrom board and few others), find a corner to read (mini library) or star gaze at night.
- Activities around: Trekking, hiking, camping, Mukteshwar Temple-one of the most sacred pilgrimage spots, skiing in the Himalayas etc.
- Price: INR 1800 per head for a group of 6
3. Ecological Bungalow in the lap of Munnar hills!
Neelakurunji, a blissful property that lies in the middle of 8 acres of Cardamom and Pepper plantations! I'd definitely recommend it to someone who's looking for few tranquil days of sunsets and sunrises in beautiful surroundings. They serve traditional Kerala cuisine that evokes your taste buds. Also, Cookery classes can be held on request.
Activities: Meditation, terrain exploration, rock climbing, plantation walk, village tours, cookery classes, wildlife safaris & bird-watching.
One should not miss the experience of trekking at Kolukkumalai.
- Price: 2900 per head for a group of 6
Trek at Kolukkumalai:
4. Mini Greece in Goa!
This 1700 sqft modern poolside countryside villa nestled in an idyllic North Goan village, Siolim. Experience complete tranquillity and bliss in this erstwhile Portuguese colony as you roam the casuarina pines and gangly palm trees, heavy with ripe green coconuts, ride the riverboat and go fishing along the picturesque Chapora river.
Activities around: Fishing, kayaking, parasailing, St Anthony's Church or visit the famous Anjuna, Ashvem, Morjim and Vagator beaches located just 3-5kms away. Do not miss Thalassa and Marbela Beach resort for its scrumptious food!
- Price: 1600 per head for a group of 6
5. Luxury Chalet in Kodiakanal
- The mount chalet,is a luxury home letting in Kodaikanal surrounded by lumbering mountain ranges of the western ghats! Offers a view of the ghats along with a pool table, home theatre, gym, steam & sauna, jacuzzi baths, table tennis BBQ facility and badminton !! Also offers a bon-fire and a indoor fire place in the lower deck.
Activities around: Kodaikanal lake, camping, trek to Pambar falls, cycling, Kodaikanal golf club, Berijam lake is highly recommended, bird watching, hiking, paragliding.
- Price: 2200 per head for a group of 12
6. Wooden Cottage on the bank of River Beas
- Overlooking Jogni waterfalls, every room in this cottage offers a panoramic view of the snow capped peaks of Rohtang and Hamta Pass! The neighborhood has a lot to offer as the quite Himalayan villages (Goshal and Shanag) are close by.
- Activities around: There can’t be anything better than to paraglide over the snow capped hills amidst the clouds! A definite adrenaline rush for adventure lovers. In winters, the valley offers ample skiing opportunities as well. You can also opt for Rafting in the Beas or a forest walk amidst Cedar trees, near Hadimba temple.
- Sip coffee in a Riverside cafe :The most enchanting thing about Manali is the gorgeous river Beas flowing in full glory. There are rocky patches enroute Manali from Kullu, where there are small cafes built on the river. Yes, you read it right. Cafes on the river (with the tables and chairs screwed to the rocks).
- Price: 1291 per head. Max no. of guests allowed are 2
River side cafes in Manali:
7. Home in Darjeeling with 180 degree Valley view
- Birdsong Home, located on the slopes of Mirik town in the Darjeeling district offers a 180 degree view of the mountain range! This home is luxuriously furnished and includes a terraced garden planted with organic vegetables, orange trees and flowering plants, BBQ area. It is an ideal place for nature lovers and hill walkers. A dense forest is just a 2-min walk away.
Activities around: Walk through their private forest and orange farm, visit a Tea Garden, shop for some stunning jewelry, carpets and antiques from the local market, hike till the Sumendu Lake, go for a day trip to Sikkim or Kalimpong! One can go for a picnic at The Tiger Hill,a UNESCO World Heritage Site or visit the Singalila National Park.
- Price: 1550 per head for a group of 6.
8. Stay in the Aravali Hills next to a Golf Course!
- Stay in a farm house in Gurgaon surrounded by Aravali Hills adjacent to 18 Hole Golf Course. Enjoy the garden terraces, golf activities, pool table, arrow target shooting, badminton, mini football ground, volley ball, darts, basket ball, Bar and BBQ with your loved ones!
- Price: 1800 per head for a group of 8
9. Houseboat on Dal Lake!
- Majestic Group owns a series of Luxury Houseboats located in the heart of Kashmir, Dal Lake. Visit to Kashmir remains incomplete without a stay on houseboats at the Dal lake.
They also arrange for sight seeing tours , trekking , rafting , fishing tours and camping on request.
- Price: 360 (YES, only 360!) per head for a group of 16. Minimum stay of two nights.
10. Cottage in Switzerland!
- Dwarika Residency Shelapani is situated just outside Mandhol village, Himachal Pradesh amidst 240 sq. kms. of dense reserved forests that provide cool refreshing climate free from pollution. It looks like heaven in winters! Also has breathtaking panoramic views that stretch over the Pabber river valley right over to snow bounded himalayan ranges.
Activities around: Morning Yoga, skiing, can opt for a classic Himalayan trek (extra charges) with incredible views for true nature lovers, who wish to stay in lovely restored luxurious accommodation, drink fine chakti, dine on himachal cuisine, and enjoy spectacular pine jungle on well trained horses.
- Price: 2600 per head for a group of 14. Minimum two night stay.
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
best airbnb in india, best airbnb in south india, most beautiful airbnb in india