Flocked by hundreds of tourists every year, these destinations have several secret offbeat spots that have been discovered by travelers in recent years. Here's a list of some of the unexplored spots in the mainstream Indian holiday destinations.
1. Don't limit your vacation to leisure walks around Manali and Old Manali
Image Credits: Anvi
Explore the nearby Vashistha Village, a quiet hamlet with surreal hot springs.
Image Credits: Ashish Gupta
2. Take a diversion from the tourist flooded Mall Road in Nainital
Image Credits: Aman Arora
And take a hike to Tiffin Top, a quaint spot overlooking the town.
Image Credits: Pranjal Shah
3. Say high to Kasol but don't let your vacation be a mere restaurant hop
Image Credits: Debarati Dasgupta
Take time out and enjoy the true hill experience at one of the homestays at Tosh.
Image Credits: Himani Khatreja
4. The old world charm of this Queen of Hills, Shimla has been a crowd-puller since years now.
Image Credits: Nishanth Jois
Shoghi, a hidden town near Shimla, turns into a little heaven during winters and it can be your alternative spot .
Image Credits: India Untravelled
5. If you're wandering where to go and what do to after a long walk on the Mussoorie Mall Road
Image Credits: euttaranchal
Drive ahead to Landour, a hidden hill-town with old country homes, just right for your ideal getaway.
Image Credits: Sarbajaya Bhattacharya
6. The forested valley of Kodaikanal is a charming town flocked by tourists throughout the year
Image Credits: Thangaraj Kumaravel
Vattakanal, a scenic town only 3 kms away from Kodai is still an undiscovered paradise.
Image Credits: Divya Shirodkar
7. Mcleodganj, the little Tibet in the heart of Himalayas has been ticked off the bucket list by most of us.
Image Credits: Danica
Dharamkot a nearby village has still preserved its best secrets waiting to be discovered by the explorer in you.
Image Credits: Taylorandayumi
8. Go Goa! This hottest destination for beach goers is more than just touristy shacks...
Image Credits: Sayantani Maiti
Visit the Butterfly Beach to experience a quiet Goa afternoon on a serene beach.
Image Credits: Mathanki Kodavasal
Tell us about the offbeat spots you have discovered on your trip? We'd love to hear your story.
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
secret places in india to visit, most secret places in india, top secret places in india, secret beautiful places in india, top 10 most secret places in india, unknown places in south india, unseen places in south india