Geographic Location :- This country is sandwiched between France, Germany and Belgium.
Capital :- The capital of this country is Luxembourg city.
Why you need to visit :- If you want to tick another European country off your list, you should plan a day trip to Luxembourg city as the old fortification in this city is quite a scene to lure your eyes. Also, this is not a over touristy city like other European capitals.If you are in Paris or Brussels, planning a day trip this country is very easy and feasible.
Languages spoken :- French, German, Luxemburgish and English
1. This country is one of the richest countries in the world.
2. It is one of the major financial hubs of Europe.
3. It is a developed country and the per capita GDP is one of the highest countries in the world.
4. The old city centre of Luxemberg city is under UNESCO world heritage list since 1993 due to the preservation of old fortification.
5. It is a country of representative democracy with constitutional monarch and the world’s last remaining country led by Grand Ducy.
6. It is believed that people lived in Luxembourg in Roman times and the actual official history began in 963 when the Luxembourg castle was built.
7. It is one of the six European Union along with France, Belgium Germany, Italy and Netherlands.
8. June 23 is the national day which is the birthday of Grand Duchess Chralotte.