Travel Articles And Blogs For Hyderabad
Best Time to Visit Hyderabad
Peak Season is in the winters during October to February, when the temperatures go as low as 14 degrees celsius, making it perfect for touring the city.
Shoulder Season: June to September usher in the monsoons and strong winds to Hyderabad. And while the rainfall brings the temperatures down, the days become humid and the evenings pleasant.
Off-season: March to May are the summer months of Hyderabad, with April and May being the hottest time of the year. With temperatures reaching 45 degrees and almost no tourists in the city, this is the best time to explore Hyderabad if you can brave the heat.
Budget for Hyderabad
For Budget Travellers: INR 600 - 1000 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 250-500
- Food in local tiffin-houses and street eateries: INR 100-200
- Public Transport in buses: INR 10 - 100
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 200
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1500 to INR 3500 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and homestays: INR 1000 - 1800
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 350 - 800
- Local transport in auto-rickshaws, and local taxis: INR 100 - 400
- Sightseeing & Tours: INR 10 - 1000
For Luxury Travellers: INR 6000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3500 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 1000 and upwards
- Local transport in cabs: INR 400 and upwards
- Sightseeing, Guided Tours: INR 1000 and upwards