Few days back I went for a weekend ride near the city and this photo shows how I had my Breakfast. It was on the go, itself on my bike. You won't get any hotels or restaurants open and it's not even safe. However only the take aways at McDonald's or very few other hotels were possible.
There is no doubt that in the coming time our traveling ways and habits are going to witness major changes. We will start or many must have started finding newer and safer places around to explore.
1. Sanitization will be new protocol
2. We will finally learn to travel light as many airlines may put restrictions on the baggage
3. No doubt domestic destination will be in demand
4. Travel etiquette will really improve
5. Technology will become the vital part of travel. Check in, Visa, Immigration, QR code, scanning everything gonna be digital
6. We might have to carry a document that proves, you are covid free
7. Quick test of covid may also introduced at many contact point
If we have to co-exist with the virus for a while, then I see no point in halting my backpacking trips with all the dollop of caution and strict adherence of the rule.
What do you think, what else will change with regards to our travel pattern??
Check out my travel page on instagram @travel_clues_
#Travelgram #Travelholic #Travelbook #Traveller #Travel_Captures #Instatravel #SeeTheWorld #TravelTheWorld #TravelAddict #Travellingram #TravellingThroughTheWorld #TravelIsLife #TravelWithMe #TravelCouple #WorldTraveler #MyTravelStory #WanderingSoul #TravelMoments #JustTravel #Globetrotter #NextDestination #LetsTravel #HappyTraveller #TravelTips #TheBestDestinations #TravelInspiration #TravelJunkie #WorldExplorer