Bang to Langkawi, I was already in love with place for its natural earthy beauty especially after being in Kuala Lumpur for 2days where you can find man made architectural beauty. As soon as I reached the location, I was a bit skeptical looking at the road which led to the hostel. This was narrow uneven soil road. But as soon as I entered the actual campus of Soluna Guest House, I got a very safe vibe. I was just observing the overall campus, boards, kitchen, pamphlet etc. Then came a young lady 'Nadia' asking how can she help us. We showed our booking details, passport and other required documents to her. She checked it and we completed our rest of the formalities. She then explained us about all the hostel facilities and hostel rules which are to be followed so that other travelers can avail it easily.
Hostel Facilities :
1. One set of bedding, pillow and blankets
2. AC in the rooms will be from evening 7pm to 7am.
3. Hot water facility 24 x 7.
4. Locker of almost 50 L volume.
5. Kitchen with all types of cutleries, spices, salt & sugar.
6. Microwave & Refrigerator
7. Bikes on Rents
8. Day Tours having pickup from the hostel
10. Tea, coffee & Juices available
Hostel Rules :
1. Maintain silence in the rooms (you can use lounge area for playing music, cards and any other entertainment.
2. Whenever you use any kitchen cutlery, you must always clean them after use and keep back at designated place.
3. If you want to keep any food item in refrigerator, then you must right your name on it before keeping it inside.