Gone are the days when hostels meant shabby dorm rooms filled with smelly bunk beds and a shared bathroom between seven people. Today's hostels are quirky, clean and full of tailor-made experiences that help you meet new people and have the time of your life.
If you are a lover of hostels like I am, then I need recommendations of the best ones from you.
The contest and giveaway
Write about your favourite hostel from anywhere in the world. In return, the good people at Tripoto will give the best entry a bag full of exciting Tripoto merchandise.
Make sure to submit your entries by 12am on November 25.
1. Begin by writing an interesting title. Use #IHeartHostels at the end of your title.
2. Write a review of your favourite hostel in around 500-600 words. You can follow the same format as used in this article:
3. Upload at least 5 pictures clicked by you of the hostel – interior and exterior.
4. All pictures and content must be original and not plagiarised from any source whatsoever.
4. The winner will be selected by the Tripoto Editorial Team.
How to participate
So what are you waiting for? Click on the button below to start writing now! The contest ends on Sunday, November 25 at 12am.
Hit that button now!