- book your stay before your flights so you can match your flight time with ferry/speedboat timings.
- Friday and Saturday is holiday so less ferries and speedboat ply on these days.
- Alcohol is not allowed on local islands
- On local island,bikini is allowed only on bikini beaches and it is recommended to cover your shoulders and thighs to respect local culture.
- All activities are cheaper(almost at half rates) at a local guest house when compared to resorts.
- We stayed at Kirulhiya.
- Two way tickets on SpiceJet. On time, hassle free and great crew .
- We didn't buy local sim as guest house, restaurants, food court kept us connected throughout as they had Wi-Fi and we used WhatsApp call.
- Make sure to get reef and coral safe sunscreen or sunblocks.
- Since we were on budget we didn't stayed at Resort but I recommend experiencing Water Villa for 1-2 days then switching to Beach Villa or better local guesthouse to experience best of both worlds!!
Flights - 18k two way
Stay - 23k approx half board (depends on dollar rates)
Speedboat to Omadhoo :3600 (25$)
Misc : 5k
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
Maldives honeymoon package cost, Top Maldives tour packages with price, Best Maldives tour packages for couple with price, Best Maldives tour packages with price from Delhi, Maldives tourism best places to visit, Maldives tourism best time to visit, Maldives tourism honeymoon packages from India, Maldives holiday packages for family