Here are 5 things which you should know before going on the cruise. These 10 things will surely make you more headstrong about going to the cruise.
1) Sea sickness - You will not get sea sick on the cruise because you can barely feel the movement. The ship navigates at a slow speed and they have a mechanism for maintaining the centre of gravity. Sea sickness is not a problem. Hence, if you are telling yourself that you will be sea sick, stop lying to yourself because you won't.
2) Cruises are for all age groups- Contrary to the belief that cruises are for couples, the cruise is for all age groups. In fact, people in large friend groups and families will enjoy the cruise just as much. They have couple rooms as well as family rooms and large dorms which accommodate a lot of people.
3) Angriya is not an expensive cruise -This is a classic excuse that people give when they don't want to do something "It is too expensive for me?". But let me say this to you, Angriya is not expensive at all! Generally people think that because the cruise is so luxurious, it must be expensive. But if you account for all the things which are on board like live music, DJ, good food which is included in the package. You will realise that this cruise is not expensive. It costs around RS 13000 for two people, which is similar to any other five star hotel. However, other cruises cost around INR 70000 on an average. Hence, this cruise is one of the most cost friendly cruises.
4) The rooms are huge and you will be able to sleep well - Generally people have the notion that it is difficult to sleep on a cruise but I slept like a baby on this one. I was so tired after the day was over because of the huge host of activities to do on board, I knew that I'd be coming back for again on the cruise. I just went back to my room and hit the bed and slept.
5) Angriya is one of the best Mumbai and Goa experiences - you may think that you will party in Goa or in Mumbai anyway so why go to Angriya. But partying on a ship surrounded by the Arabian sea is very different from partying in the city. Here, you have your own privacy because cruises can accommodate a limited number of people, but a nightclub in Mumbai or in Goa will be very crowded and the experience is completely different. This is a must do for both the cities.
So hop on the cruise and make all your luxury dreams come true!
For bookings, please go to: