"20 things i love about Macao
1. World’s biggest casino
2. It’s the second richest territory in the world.
3. It’s the most densely populated region on earth.
4. The local government pays its citizens.
5. Macau was Europe’s first and last colony in China.
6. It’s home to one of the world’s most critically endangered languages.
7. It’s home to the world’s first fusion cuisine.
8. It is Guinness World Record breaker for world’s highest bungee jump.
9. The Historic Centre of Macau is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
10. It rakes in three times more than Las Vegas in annual casino profits.
11. Guia fortress & lighthouse
12. Discovering the secret to longer life
13. Best egg tarts
14. Cheaper hotel stays
15. A culinary capital
16. World’s first fusion food
17. The House of Dancing Water
18. Macau Tower
19. A-Ma Temple
20. Taipa village