There are a number of destinations on my list to visit next year, but the one I am excited to check off soon is the beautiful Macao. Known for its skyscrapers, squares and markets, this destination is a bustling place that is ideal for young travellers. So here are the 20 places I would like to visit. What about you?
1. The Black Hac Sa Beach and Cheoc Van Beach
2. Taipa Island for its stunning views
3. Ruins of St. Paul's for a peak into culture.
4. The Venetian Macao to experience ultimate luxury.
5. Taipa Village for its beautiful, residential, colonial buildings.
6. Senado Square for its bakeries.
7. Macao Tower and Convention Centre for its sky walk.
8. A-Ma temple for its serenity.
9. Monte Fort, the historical military centre.
10. Macao Fisherman's Wharf for its waterfront, hotels, and entertainment complex.
11. Coloane Island for its beauty
12. St. Dominic's Church for its architecture
13. Macao Peninsula
14. Mandarin's House to learn about reformist Zheng Guayning.
15. Macau Science centre
16. Holy House of Mercy
17. Guia Lighthouse for its views.
18. Lotus Square for its vibe
19. Red market for shopping and an authentic experience
20. Wine museum to learn about the wine culture in Macao
And with all these wonderful places on offer, I am excited for the day I will finally get to visit Macao.