1. When in Saint Tropez, you must shop till you drop at the Places des Lices. This delightful open-air market is just the perfect place to buy fresh fruits, vegetables, breads and olives coupled with exotic soaps, antiques and even clothing for that matter.
2. Let your hair down in Les Caves du Roy, which is perhaps the best night club in Saint Tropez. The icing on this decadent cake is the fact that you might just spot a celebrity!
Amazing Things to Do in Saint Tropez (Kid Edition)
1. Explore the wonderful waterfront of Saint Tropez and watch your kids run around and play. The massive and pristine yachts, motorboats, cafes and bars will give you an idea of how fascinatingly chic this resort is.
Image Credit : mhobl
2. Let your kids discover the fantastic world of butterflies at La Maison des Papillons. Created by Dany Lartigue, this museum represents some 35000 extinct and protected species of butterflies, including some of the most beautiful ones known to mankind.
Best Rated Places to Stay in Saint Tropez
1. Hotel La Tartane Saint Amour : Rs. 25388
2. Villa Marie Saint Tropez : Rs. 33439
Best Rated Places to Eat in Saint Tropez
1. Gandhi : If in case you're craving good old Indian food, Gandhi should be your stop. The prices are pretty reasonable and meat-free options are plenty considering how Saint Tropez is an expensive resort where vegetarian food is almost impossible to find. Yet another plus is the friendly staff.
Places to Visit in The French Riviera: Cannes (Day 2&3)
You could either drive from Saint Tropez to the gorgeous escape that is Cannes or take the TER train. The journey should last around 90 minutes.
Amazing Things to Do in Cannes (Parent Edition)
1. Discover the fantastic world of designer boutiques, fancy interior design stores and tea parlours at the Rue d'Antibes. This charming street is as French as it could possibly get.
2. The party just does not stop at Cannes' premier nightclub, Baoli. This beach club and restaurant is the favourite haunt of some well-known supermodels and fashion designers.
Amazing Things To Do in Cannes (Kid Edition)
1. Walk around the Promenade de la Croisette with its glittering bars and restaurants in order to savour the real essence of Cannes and let your kids build sandcastles on the city's impossibly beautiful beaches.
2. The venue for the Cannes Film Festival, the Palais des Festivals et des Congres is the right place to introduce your kids to the magic of cinema.
Best Rated Places to Stay in Cannes
1.Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes : Rs. 16444
2. Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez : Rs. 16899
Best Rated Places to Eat in Cannes
1. Arcimboldo : This basic yet lovely restaurant is perfect for those who like Italian food and are vegetarians. The staff is attentive and can modify your order as per your needs and the desserts served here are almost otherworldly.
2. Le Maschou : A quintessential French bistro, Le Maschou surprisingly has a truckload of vegetarian options on its menu. And right from their crudites (salad) and jacket potato to their sangria, everything is sumptuous.
Places to Visit in The French Riviera: Nice (Day 4)
The TER train from Cannes to the extremely popular city of Nice is merely 30 minutes long. If you happen to be driving, the landscape/waterscape will take your breath away.
Amazing Things to Do in Nice (Parent Edition)
1. Watching a ballet performance at the Opera de Nice is an experience like no other. Additionally, you can expect the classical concerts to put you in a state of trance.
Image Credit : JMVIG
2. Easily the best bar in town, Wayne's Bar is the place where bizarre things such as this are totally legit:
Image Credit : Franco
Amazing Things to Do in Nice (Kid Edition)
1. Watch your kids run and play around Nice's most popular address, La Promenade des Anglais. You could also rent a bicycle or a skateboard and let them have all the fun in the world while you stroll down this beautiful stretch.
2. Meandering through the narrow lanes and alleyways of Vieux, with its delis and quaint boutiques, is an extremely memorable affair. It will help your kids learn the art of discovering new facets of a place because not all those who wander are lost.
Best Rated Places to Stay in Nice
1. Hotel Negresco : Rs. 24896
2. Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mediterranee : Rs. 27177
Best Rated Places to Eat in Nice
1. Alounak : An absolute delight for vegetarians and vegans, Alounak serves delectable Mediterranean cuisine and is pretty darn cheap. Make sure you polish off your meal with a helping of saffron ice-cream.
2. Le Soleil d'Asmara : This exotic restaurant specializes in delicious African (Ethiopian) cuisine and comes with a separate menu for vegetarians. The ambience is very traditional and so is the food.
Places to Visit in The French Riviera: Monaco, Monte Carlo (Day 5)
The regal city of Monaco is less than 20 minutes by the TER train from Nice. The scenic drive along the coast should take around 45 minutes.
Amazing Things to Do in Monaco, Monte Carlo (Parent Edition)
1. This giant of an entertainment complex, known to the world as the Monte Carlo Casino, is a gambler's paradise. Have all the fun you can but remember that exercising caution is imperative. Interestingly, the casino is not open to the residents of Monaco.
2. The breath-taking Monte Carlo Opera has an extremely ornamented past considering how several classic lyrical works originated here. If you are a connoisseur of art, culture and the finer things in life, you must attend a performance.
Amazing Things to Do in Monaco, Monte Carlo (Kid Edition)
1. Let your kids learn more about royalty by showing them around the Royal Palace of Monaco and the luxuriant state apartments of the Prince.
2. And then let them explore the (exotic) pearls of nature in one of the finest botanical gardens in the world, the Jardin Exotique.
Best Rated Places to Stay in Monaco, Monte Carlo
1. Le Meridien Beach Plaza : Rs. 17654
2. Fairmont Monte Carlo : Rs. 36396
Best Rated Places to Eat in Monaco, Monte Carlo
1. Constantine : This cozy little restaurant serves organic Italian and Mediterranean fare and also caters to vegans and vegetarians. Their pasta dishes are great and their selection of wines is pretty impressive.
2. Eqvita Restaurant : Eqvita is all about healthy, vegan food and was launched by none other than Novak Djokovic! With an array of soups, smoothies and organic coffee on their menu, this place is doing all it can to prove that vegan food can actually be delicious.