Good To Carry
1. This hike is under the sun, so wear full sleeved sweat-wicking shirts.
2. Wear convertible trek-pants which can be used as shorts during stream-crossings. Otherwise, any quick-dry or sweat-wicking dry-fit pants are fine (as long as they don't stay damp and risk you catching a cold).
3. Proper hiking shoes with ankle support is recommended.
4. Carry some sun-block and lip-balm which you can reapply from time to time.
5. The team carries a first-aid box, but take your prescription meds and inhaler (if you have breathing disorders).
Rate Per Head:
This luxury mobile camping experience costs INR 15,000 per diem per person on a twin-sharing basis. The price includes all meals, entry fee to the national park and naturalist-expertise. The walking safari can be customized as per your pace and comfort to be extended to more days.
For more travel inspiration, follow my blog - Oindrila Goes Footloose and catch me on Instagram.
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
tiger reserves in madhya pradesh, tiger sanctuary in madhya pradesh, tiger park in madhya pradesh, tiger reserve forest in madhya pradesh, national park and tiger reserve in madhya pradesh