Best Time to Visit Dawki
- Peak Season: March and April are beautiful times of the year as the weather is extremely good. The temperature is around a cool 20 degree Celsius, and amount of rainfall increases slightly as compared to the winters.
- Shoulder Season: November to February is the coldest period of the year, you can visit during this time of the year for witness the cool conditions.
- Off-season: Summer begins in May and lasts till beginning of September
Budget for Dawki
Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 500 - 800
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 50 - 150
- Public Transport in buses and auto rickshaws: INR 15 - 50
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 50.
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1200 to INR 3000 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and resorts: INR 800 - 1000
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 250 - 500
- Local transport in local taxis or car rentals: INR 200 - 400
- Treks and Hiking packages: INR 1000 and upwards.
For Luxury Travellers: INR 4000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3500 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 700 and upwards
- Local transport in private taxis: INR 2000 and upwards
- Guided tours: INR 1500 and upwards.