Travel Articles And Blogs On Gokarna
Best Time to Visit Gokarna
- Best time to visit- The best time to visit Gokarna is from October until March when the weather is warm and pleasant.
- Shoulder Season- Try and avoid the summer months of April and May as there is a lot of humidity around the coastal area.
- Off-season- The offseason, that is the rainy season, which is not the ideal time to go to the beaches with all of them looking desolate and unkempt with limited food options.
Budget for Gokarna
Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 550 - 850
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 50 - 250
- Public Transport in buses and auto rickshaws: INR 30 - 80
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 50.
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1000 to INR 2500 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and resorts: INR 800 - 1000
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 250 - 500
- Local transport in local taxis or car rentals: INR 200 - 400
- Treks and Hiking packages: INR 1000 and upwards.
For Luxury Travellers: INR 3000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3500 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 700 and upwards
- Local transport in private taxis: INR 2000 and upwards
- Guided tours: INR 1500 and upwards.