1. There are many beach shacks and campsites. If you are a solo traveler, this could be a option. You can stay at the many options available on the beach.
2. There are many cafes and small restaurant's spread alongside the beach. You can eat at any of these places.
3. Gokarna beach sunsets are absolutely breathtaking. Sip on your favorite beer or coffee, and watch as the sun goes down the horizon, painting the sky in vivid colors.
4. There are several surfing courses available. You can take a basic surfing course to enjoy your time at the beach and learn something new at the same time.
5. There are people offering yoga classes. You can join one during early morning sessions.
6. Join a group and play volleyball by the beach. A fun activity and an icebreaker to meet new people.
Gokarna is a hidden paradise for solo and family travelers. It is a perfect getaway for anyway who wants a break from the mundanity of the urban life. The ombre sunsets painting the sky with vivid colors every day, the shack life, people wandering around with backpacks, beach trekkers, solace seekers and shiva worshipers, Gokarna has something for everyone. So whatever may be your reason, skip the usual and try Gokarna for a change.
If you are a solo traveler and want to stay at a comfortable and budget fredinly place, check out Zostal Gokarna. This is the perfect place for anyone looking to meet fellow travelers and explore this quaint town the right way.
If you're someone who enjoys a bit of luxury or are travelling with your family or for a honeymoon, check out the best resorts to stay in Gokarna for every budget.
Be a part of the largest online community of travelers on Tripoto’s Facebook page!
If you liked the article, share the love and follow me on Instagram - #Whereizmyboardingpass