Best Time to Visit Udaipur
Peak Season is from November to February, which constitutes the winter season in Udaipur. The days are sunny, and the evenings cool, making it perfect to venture out into the city for sightseeing.
Shoulder Season: July to October is the monsoon season in Udaipur, but the city receives scarce rainfall. Temperatures are relatively lower, and hotel tariffs also drop.
Off-season: March to June is the period when the tourists start thinning out as summers are extreme during these months with temperatures going as high as 45 degrees celsius. Because of the low tourist population, the hotel and flight rates reach hit an all time low.
Budget for Udaipur
For Budget Travellers: INR 500 to 1500 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 230 - 700
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 300 - 500
- Public Transport in buses: INR 10 - 100
- Sightseeing: INR 10 - 200
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 1600 to INR 3600 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and homestays: INR 900 - 1500
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 400 - 700
- Local transport in auto-rickshaws, and local taxis: INR 250 - 400
- Sightseeing & Tours: INR 10 - 1000
For Luxury Travellers: INR 6000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 3000 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 1000 and upwards
- Local transport in cabs: INR 400 and upwards
- Sightseeing, guided tours: INR 1000 and upwards