PLACES OF ATTRACTION/THINGS TO DO
1. Toy train ride is must if you have time. Pathankot-Joginder Nagar train passes through hills and lush green valleys. Unlike Shimla this Toy Train has almost nil tunnels enhancing views of the Kangra Valley.
3. Walk on Gunehar village road at upper BIR – Amazing landscape and also getting a look at village life also.
4. Trek to Billing- Views are amazing. Stream of river flowing alongside trek, Carry some sports activity (football,cricket, etc ) as enough space is available for the same at Billing Campsite. Walking paths in Billing (Night walk ). Hidden small waterfall is there during the start of the trek.
5. Cycling at BIR is worth it. Hire a cycle from any adventure shops in BIR and travel BIR on cycle. Ride near the landing point , the road leads you to a beautiful monastery
6. BIR tea factory
7. Trout fishing at Barot valley.
8. Bada Banghal Trek from Barot Valley