Alexandria is an Egyptian city with great historic sites, boasting of its grandeur and glorious past. Its ideal location on the Mediterranean makes for a splendid holiday trip.
Your guide for the tour and the assisting driver will pick you up from Alexandria Port (right by the cruise exit door) for an amazing day tour of Alexandria. We'll begin with a visit to Pompey's Pillar, which was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian. After this, we'll head to tour the Catacombs, which are known to be the largest Roman Cemetery, consisting of three levels cut in the rock. The following lunch will be at a local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we will proceed to visit the Qaitbay Citadel. Then we'll tour around Bibliotheca Alexandrina, which is the famous historic library of Alexandria. Finally, you will be transferred back to your cruise ship at Alexandria Port.
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Guide
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- All Service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- 2-3 Persons: $ 105
- 4-6 Persons: $ 85
- 7-10 Persons: $ 75