The trek further offers the chances to go out touring around Sagarmatha National Park, a planet legacy site that is home to an assortment of Himalayan greeneries and faunas, to get a more critical take a gander at the most elevated Buddhist cloisters on the planet and obviously, the most satisfying of all of them, the excursion to Everest Base Camp itself.
Along the trek to Everest, you will find tea houses each couple of hours strolling to rest, bolster or rest overnight. The fundamental key to trekking is to continue strolling for six to eight hours for every day.
Outline Itinerary Day 01: Welcome to Nepal, Tribhuwan International Airport Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu City Day 03: Flight to Lukla (2810m) and trekking to Phakding (2640m) 3-4 hours Day 04: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m) 5-6 hours Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazaar (3450m) Day 06: Namche Bazaar trek to Tengboche (3864m) 5 hours Day 07: Tengboche trek to Dingboche (4360m) 4-5 hours Day 08: Rest day in Dingboche (4350m) Day 09: Dingboche trek to Lobuche (4930m) 5 hours Day 10: Lobuche trek to Gorakshep - Everest Base Camp (5357)- back to Gorakshep 6-7 hours Day 11: Gorakshep trek to Kalapathar (5550m) and back to Phiriche (34240m) 5-6 hours Day 12: Phiriche trek to Namche (3450m) 5-6 hours Day 13: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla (2900m) 6-7 hours Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu in the morning Day 15: Leisure Day at Kathmandu. Day 16: Final Departure to your destination.
- Airport pick up and drop by car/van/hiace
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and transportation.
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu.
- All accommodation and meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- An experienced English-speaking and Government license holder Trekking guide including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging
- Trekking porter including salary, insurance, flight, food and lodging ( 1 porter for 2 trekkers basis)
- All necessary paper works, trekking permits and TIMS card.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All trekking equipment for trekking staff
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry Visa fee
- International Airfare and Airport Tax, Sightseeing entry fee for the city tour.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu
- Travel and rescue insurance
- All Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, battery recharge, bottle, hot shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
- All kind of drinks, hot water, alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in cost include.
Please join with Dream Heaven Adventure best and most popular trekking company in Nepal for guide and porters in rent and trek holidays with utmost care and best services. For more detail please feel free contact at firstname.lastname@example.org