"No one has a unique life, how you live it makes it unique."
After a certain point in life, you enter a twilight zone. A twilight zone where half of your friends are buying their dream houses and moving to cool cities around the country, and half of them are marrying their dream girls/boys and then wanting to do exactly what the former are doing. There are many beautiful ways to live. You could settle down for a fancy mansion or a chic apartment. But before you decide, have you ever thought about living on a Houseboat?
Here are 13 reasons which will definitely make you believe why it's better to live on a Houseboat.
1. Because you don't have to travel to witness stunning scenery, it's right outside your window.
2. Because you have peaceful ambience all day, every day!
3. Because front entrances are too mainstream. Lunge off the dock!
4. Because you will never crib about your life being monotonous. In a houseboat, change is constant and life will be exciting.
5. Because when you can be a captain all your life, why be anything else?
6. Because no parking issues. Woohoo!!
7. You will never have troubles falling asleep because of neighbours.
8. Walk around naked without worrying about your neighbours.
9. Because you can change your neighbours. Every month, Every week and even Every day. #LikeAboss
10. Because you will have enough personal space for self-discovery.
11. Because it will be an amazing conversation starter. Living in a houseboat? Wow.
12. Because seafood will be at your convenience. Always and Forever.
13. Because unlimited privacy.