THINGS TO DO ON OR BEFORE KHEERGANGA TREK -
1. Do not carry heavy bags / trolley bags / stupid extra luggage to Kheerganga.
2. Keep the rest of luggage in Hotel & take as less as possible on the Kheerganga trek.
3. Carry chocolates , Gatorade Sports Drink, extra pair of socks & water ( which we get every where )
4. Carry raincoats if you travel in rain months.
5. We had to rush to Delhi due to some reason after our trek. I personally recommend you all to stay one more day after the Kheerganga trek because you will be broken and travelling will make you more worse, But if you can manage it ! Thumbs UP !!
6. Sit on River Banks of Parvati River in Kasol .
7. Visit Manikaran Gurudwra if you can.
Kheerganga is a beautiful trek which allows you to feel the nature in and out on its whole journey. Kheerganga is certainly not only a destination but a journey through forest ,waterfalls & villages. You get to see so many beautiful walks & waterfalls like these on the way to kheerganga. The Kheerganga trek distance from Kasol is 22.2 km via Barsheni Road.
For those who say Kheerganga is easy or moderate , tell me tell you its neither easy nor moderate . It lies between moderate and difficult.
Make up your mind and DO it ! Kheerganga is gorgeous ! but not an easy one !