THINGS TO DO ON OR BEFORE KHEERGANGA TREK -
1. Do not carry heavy bags / trolley bags / stupid extra luggage.
2. Keep the rest of luggage in Hotel & take as less as possible on trek.
3. Carry chocolates , Gatorade Sports Drink, extra pair of socks & water ( which we get every where )
4. Carry raincoats if you travel in rain months.
5. We had to rush to Delhi due to some reason after our trek. I personally recommend you all to stay one more day after trek because you will be broken and travelling will make you more worse, But if you can manage it ! Thumbs UP !!
6. Sit on River Banks of Parvati River in Kasol .
7. Visit Manikaran Gurudwra if you can.
Kheerganga is a beautiful trek which allows you to feel the nature in and out on its whole journey. Kheerganga is certainly not only a destination but a journey through forest ,waterfalls & villages. You get to see so many beautiful walks & waterfalls like these on the way to kheerganga.
For those who say Kheerganga is easy or moderate , tell me tell you its neither easy nor moderate . It lies between moderate and difficult.
Make up your mind and DO it ! Its gorgeous ! but not an easy one !