Enthusiasts will also be able to take a closer look at film-making equipment, such as cameras, recording machines, costumes, projectors and more.
The major facility here is Jehangir Bhownagary Hall – Centrally air-conditioned Multi Purpose Hall with capacity of around 250 people. Equipped with Screen and Projection facility. Permanent stage with Green Rooms. Ideal for organizing workshops, conferences and seminars etc.
Purpose and Objectives:
• To encapsulate the socio-cultural history of India as revealed through the evolution of cinema;
• To develop as a research centre focusing on the effect of cinema on society;
• To exhibit the work of the noted directors, producers, Institutions etc. for the benefit of visitors/film enthusiasts;
• To arrange seminars, workshops for film makers & film students;
• To generate interest in the future generation in the field of film movement...
So now , don’t wait anymore and unravel the secrets of Indian cinema at the National Museum of Indian Cinema in Mumbai.
Now, share your Travel stories here on Tripoto with more than 25 million travelers...
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
National Museum in mumbai, weekend getaways from mumbai, day tour of mumbai, museum tour of mumbai, 2 day trip near mumbai