Sawai Madhupur /Ranthambore : Let go all expectations & TRUST!
Absolutely with no bookings, chill out attitude (“fine with whatever the chance to see tigers”) & with sumptuous breakfast reached sawai madhupur by train. Escorted by a school girl to auto stand & picked one. She suggested me to do online booking, Me “ Ah its Okay”. Post 10 minutes, “safari booking” sign board prompted to stop the driver. Within 10 minutes got booking done for zone 4 at 2.PM & cut off the driver. Killed couple of hours by talking to locals/following the disintegrated clouds/writing blog with good lunch.Almost everyone suggested “Zone 4” is a rare place to see tigers. Me :Ah it’s Okay
At sharp 2 PM, gypsy came & accompanied by a brit & Indian couple. These couple is into safari for third time & testing their last luck. Me : Ah is it Okay. After an hour of bumpy and dusty rides saw peacocks, kingfisher, parrots, big deers. There was canters who stopped ahead of us spotted tiger 1 and 2. First sight was to see their back who was resting . Using the binoculars was watching those little expressions of yawning/licking & facial expressions of the ferocious cool dudes. After an hour of time, one more joined the group still they were hiding.
One of the tiger who was descendant of Krishna came out to space & was focusing on the 2 little deers. Positioned itself in such a way & ready for hunting. After few minutes it went into woods and suddenly started chasing the deers & missed by a whisker. What a sight it was to witness with a proximity of 50 mts. Delightful sights turned the travelers happy & cheerful. Started around 4.0 and reached the agents store, refreshed with a tea and relieved for the day. The guide offered me to drop at station, got the tickets & was waiting for the train. In totally cramped train found a seat & thinking backwards of the manifestations unfolding & relishing the moments.
· Wanted a side lower while starting from jaipur, though I got a different allotment, how someone offered me side lower?
· Getting down from the train & trying to figure out the exit, a girl who bumbed & helped me
· How my Instinct prompted me to stop at the right agent for bookings
· While zone 4 is a rare view how I got to see 4 tigers in zone 4?
· Though the train was cramped how only myself got seat in 20 min & others who were with me were still standing.
· Guy opposite to me in the train was troubling me with his legs(how can someone miss seeing such a huge mass) and how he got down in next 10 minutes
A day where I learnt huge lesson of “How to let go” & see the surprises in life. A gratifying night it was!