No matter how much we grow up, we remain kids for our parents. And when it is about a trip, it seems to be a heroic task to convince our parents. They freak out of insecurities. But with these simple tricks you can triumph over this deal and enjoy the trip or outing with your buddies.
1. Hum Saath Saath Hain Strategy: Dad, whole class or group is going including Sharma Uncle’s beta or beti.
2. No strangers theory: Mom, I won’t talk to strangers. See, I do not even talk to our neighbours.
3. Gender trick: It is completely a girls/boys trip.
4. Updates are necessary: I will keep calling you. Schedule 3-4 times calls a day.
5. No nonsense: I won’t indulge in a nonsense business. I am a sensible grown up.
6. The independent thing: See, I have become so independent that I can take care of my younger brother/sister. I will take care of myself.
7. It is necessary: It is a study tour or an official tour. I cannot get out of it.
8. A little buttering: I am lucky to have the coolest parents ever.
9. Okay, it will be the last tour. Just one last time, pleassseee.