The entire next day went in a travel first by road and then in the sky. Many of us were compensating for the sleep they missed while I enjoyed the hiccups of memories from the last few days. We had successfully completed our first international trip.
1. If you are a first-time international traveler, do carry your passport for identification at the immigration office. You can get your first stamp on passport here.
2. Start your trip early, though it's cold in the morning. It is better than spending pointless time in the room.
3. Do not miss visiting 'Simply Bhutan' at Thimpu. They have an excellent display for Bhutanese culture and food. We did miss this.
4. It can seem like heaven for those who drink alcohol. The prices are dirt cheap. You can try their Zumzin Peach wine and K5 scotch Whiskey which are well known. But drink responsibly.
5. Bhutan is famous for the use of Phallic symbols and art. So don't be surprised if you see Phallus shaped key-chains or souvenir in the shops.
6. Special thanks to my cousin Sandeep for the camera. I could capture some really good pictures.
7. If you are carrying a DSLR, make sure one more person in the group knows how to use it and stick with that person to get a good picture of yours too ????