Must do activities in Irshalgad
1) Climb the Nedhe, sit there, feel the wind and enjoy the valley views and other Sahyadri mountain range peaks
2) Climb the Pinnacle, Take out the flag into your hands, feel like a king and make some roar(Careful while climbing the Pinnacle)
3) Visit and have a dip in the Morbe dam waters
4) Can do trek to Prabalgad from Irshalgad which is over 20 kms lengthier through dense trees and awesome views of Sahyadri's
Some points to keep in mind for this trip:
1) Come prepared with a good pair of trekking shoes with good grip for rock climbing.
2) If visiting around monsoon, be prepared for occasional showers, carry a raincoat.
3) No need to carry much food or water, you will get food and water through out the trek
4) No Smoking, No Alcohol, No Littering (Carry all your wrappers back). Please don't spoil the nature.