My Chandigarh- Mumbai- Goa- Chandigarh trip in 2014.
Day2- Essel world me rahungi main, ghar nahi nahi jayungi mainn !!
The child in me danced to the song I grew up listening. Yes, it was a dream come true to enjoy rides in Essel World. Not-to-miss rides -
- Top Spin- how would it feel like hoping into the washing machine and coming out alive. The ride makes you feel the same while screaming your guts out. Also, there is one just-so-beautiful stop while you are hanging in the air upside down, to enjoy water streams on your face.
- Shot-N-Drop, Get sky shot to 190 feet, andddd then.. the free fall drop. Well, you need some time to recall yourself and move to the another ride.
- Thunder, as the name says this ride was hell scary !!
- Hoola-Loop, a 360 degree roller coaster ride with insane drops is a pure thrill. I somehow managed to go for the second round too.
- Besides, Water kingdom is probably one of the best water park in India.
Day3- Mumbai Darshan
Mayanagri Mumbaiii with its high-rise buildings, bollywood celebrities, the party all night rule.. is a city that is full of life !!
- Siddhivinayak Temple- Lord Ganesh temple to seek blessings. Do visit the temple when you come to Mumbai.
- Marine Drive- One of the most beautiful roads in Mumbai, also called as Chaupati looks so magnificent at night with lights all around.
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link offers quite a scenic drive through.
- Gateway of India i.e the icon of Mumbai, a distinguishing landmark that signifies the city.
- Haji Ali Mosque, is popular place of worship and it is said The dargah blesses all !
Day4 to 8- Goaaa !!
Goa and its beaches do not need an introduction !! I lost a track of time in all these 5 days in Goa. The must-visit places in Goa (not particularly in the same order) make for a perfect holiday.
- Titos & Mambo - Baga’s most happening clubs
- Basilica of Bom Jesus, church with the golden Bell, beautiful architecture, exquisite paintings, blossomy green landscapes is ideal for photography
- Baga Beach- the most happening beach that offers almost everything. Enjoy Sky lanterns, Star gazing, Water sports (Parasailing, Windsurfing, rides on Jet Ski), Food shacks and the Goa-nightlife.
- Anjuna Beach- my favourite of the beaches for its high tides, less crowd and rejuvenating view of natural beauty.
- Calangute Beach- Baga and Calangute are the two must go North-Goa beaches
- Chapora Fort- the 'Dil Chahta Hai' fort
- Chapora Beach is also a fishing village, a mesmerizing beach covered with white sand and surrounded by coconut palms
- Majorda Beach- a clean, beautiful and serene beach
- Colva beach- well, the most crowded one with number of food stalls, drinks and beach shacks
- Agonda Beach
- Dudhsagar falls- I missed it last time, suggest you to not miss this place
- Arambol Beach
- Vagator Beach
- Candolim Beach- a beautiful silvery sand beach near Aguada Fort.