What not to do in Venice to save more ?
* Don’t buy coffee when you visit Burano or Murano. It Will cost you thrice the normal amount.
* Prefer travelling in off season, which is during August to October. The prices go lower as compared to the other time of the year.
* When you visit Murano island, do not buy a paid workshop because the island generally has free glass workshops for you to see .
* When you’re buying from a street vendor don’t forget to bargain.
* When it comes to food, prefer small eateries then choosing a restaurant in a Main Piazza.
* Don’t prefer travelling to Venice during the month of winters or monsoon. Because in winters, it’s mostly foggy and you won’t be able to see the beauty as much. When it comes to the rainy season, water level comes up and it’s not pleasant to walk around in knee length water.