1. Return airfare in economy class as per ex Mumbai.
2. Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
3. Meals - Daily buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (Starting with En route Lunch on Day 01 and ending with breakfast with day 07) as per the itinerary.
4. En-route meals will be vegetarian and can be packed or served hot at the best available local restaurant or Dhaba en route as per the itinerary.
5. Transfers / Sightseeing - Entire round trip journey by Air-conditioned coach / vehicle on SIC basis as per the itinerary. Air conditioning will not work during hill drives. Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal.
6. A Local Non-Air-Conditioned vehicle will be provided for sightseeing of Shimla and Manali as per the itinerary. Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal.
7. Entry charges to monuments wherever applicable.
8. Services of a local Cox and Kings tour coordinator.
9. All current applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Cox and Kings Terms and Conditions apply.
- Ponies / horses and yaks can be hired on direct payment basis.
- Rohtang Pass / Snow Point is on complementary basis. Subject to availability / permit / weather conditions.
- If Rohtang Pass / Snow Point is not covered, alternate sightseeing of Naggar will be provided.
- Pickup at Chandigarh Airport will be at 1200 hrs and Drop will be at 0900 hrs.
- Water supply in the hills during the peak season is restricted due to shortage and water is supplied area wise at specific times. Please co-operate with the hotel on same.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- Rates are not valid during long weekend / public holidays/ festive period.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving Licence / Voter ID card).
- 'PL' denotes Packed Lunch.
- 'EL' denotes en route Lunch.
- 'L-LR' denotes Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony / horse rides, rafting, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column
- Supplement charges applicable for festive Season/ long weekends.
- 9% Govt. Service Tax.
Dates And Prices For This Trip
Dates- 16th April 2017 to 5th June 2017
Prices- Ex - Mumbai Valid From - 15 April, 2017 Valid To - 15 June, 2017