1. Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
2. Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Delhi by an air-conditioned Indigo (01-03 adults) or air-conditioned Innova or similar (04 - 06 adults) as per the itinerary. Please Note - Air-condition will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives. Vehicle is as per itinerary and not at disposal.
3. Meals - Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary
4. Free installations of audio compass app on your smart phone.
5. Travel Insurance.
6. All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Cox and Kings Terms and Conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Delhi would be on your own arrangements.
- Please contact our sales staff to give you best flight deals.
- Shopping would be on your own arrangements.
- Rohtang pass/Snow point client will be pay directly.
- The Rohtang pass opens towards the end of May / early June and is accessible till early November.
- Ponies / horses can be hired on direct payment basis from the car park to the glacier for Rohtang Pass.
- Water supply in the hills during the peak season is restricted due to shortage and water is supplied area wise at specific times. Please co-operate with the hotel on same.
- Travel Insurance, included in our package cost is valid for age group upto 80 years only. For age group beyond 80 years, rules, terms and conditions of the Insurance Company will apply. The same needs to be checked on case to case basis with the Insurance Company.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- Any transport to / from Delhi. Your tour price starts Ex Delhi.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours andexcursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
- Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
- 9 % Govt. Service Tax.
Dates And Prices For The Trip
Dates- 1st April 2017 to 24th September 2017
Prices- Ex - Delhi Valid From - 01 April, 2017 Valid To - 30 September, 2017