Here are 5 tips of what you shouldn't do when you're in Ibiza!
1. Try and avoid taking cabs all over the island as this can be quite expensive, hire a bike or a car or hop on to the local buses that are quite regular.
2. Do not stay far away from the beach as most nightlife and eating joints are all located close to the beaches.
3. Don't miss the sunset from the west coast of the island, San Antonio, as this is the best location to take in the setting sun.
4. The island has a lot more to offer than crazy parties so ensure you're sober long enough to take in the sights at the old city of Dalt Vila in Ibiza town.
5. Do not miss the must-do day-trip to the island of Formentera accessible from the south side of the island.
For more information check out thechicaway.com