Welcome to your 'Fascinating Uttarakhand' tour! On arrival at the airport / railway station in Delhi, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Nainital / Bhimtal. On arrival, check in to your hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in Nainital / Bhimtal (D).
This morning, enjoy a visit to Sat Tal, Bhimtal Lake and Naukuchiatal. The Sattal (seven lakes) is a unique spot with an interconnected cluster of seven freshwater lakes, set amidst dense oak and pine woods. The area is a bird watchers paradise as it provides a habitat to more than 500 species of migratory and resident birds.
Request A Call Back
One of the chief tourist attractions in Bhimtal, the enormous Bhimtal Lake is the largest lake in the Nainital district. The lake has a small island in its centre with an aquarium, which can only be accessed by boat. The area attracts many Himalayan birds and offers excellent boating facilities, both paddle and row as well as fishing.
Naukuchiatal, is a lake with nine corners, rich in birdlife. It is located within the confines of an enchanting valley, offering an opportunity for angling, boating, fishing and bird watching. The rest of the day is at leisure To relax or explore the local markets. Overnight in Nainital / Bhimtal (B, D)
Today, proceed on a visit to Naina Devi Temple and Hanuman Garhi. The Naina Devi Temple is located on the northern end of the picturesque Naini Lake. The temple is devoted to the Hindu Goddess Naina Devi and along with her statue, the temple also enshrines the idols of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Kali.
Hanuman Garhi is a famous temple dedicated to the mighty Lord Hanuman, perched at a height of 6,401 ft., about 3.5 km from Nainital. Established by a local saint, Baba Neem Karauli in the year 1950, it is famous for a temple dedicated to the Hindu Lord Hanuman, the monkey god of the epic Ramayana. From this temple, one can enjoy the spectacular views of sunrise and sunset over the Himalayas. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the beautiful hill station of Nainital. Overnight in Nainital / Bhimtal (B, D)
Request A Call Back
Today, proceed towards the popular hill station of Ranikhet. Located in the Kumaon hills, Ranikhet is a cool, quiet and serene hill station. Surrounded by picturesque views, Ranikhet offers the panorama of the great Himalayas, ancient temples, picnic spots and exciting trekking options. On arrival, check in to your hotel.
You can stay at-
Economy- Rio Grand Hotel Or Similar
Standard- Country Inn Sattal Or Similar
Deluxe- Country Inn Bhimtal / Lavanya Inn Bhimtal Or Similar
On to Ranikhet, distance 60km approx 2 hours drive. This afternoon, explore the hilly town of Ranikhet. The town is named after the queen of Raja Sukherdev- Rani Padmini. Explore the temples and the wonderful sights in Ranikhet such as the Army Golf Course maintained by the Kumaon Regimen. Ranikhet is also popular for its fruit orchard of Chaubatia, a government fruit garden. The orchard grows over 200 varieties of alpine fruits and flowers. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight in Ranikhet (B, D)
You can stay at-
Economy- Parijat Retreat Or Similar
Standard- Annabella Hotels And Resorts Or Similar
Deluxe- WelcomHeritage Windsor Lodge Or Similar
On to Corbett National Park. Distance 190km approx 6 hours drive. This morning, your journey continues to the wild tropical jungles of Corbett. On arrival, check in to your hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Corbett (B, D)
The day is at leisure. One can enjoy a jungle safari at Corbett National Park (on direct payment basis). Corbett National Park is home to about 50 species of mammals, 25 species of reptiles and about 580 bird species. It was named after the British-Indian naturalist and hunter, Jim Corbett who played an important role in creating this national reserve.
You can stay at-
Economy- Corbett Saalvan Spa And Resort , The Tiger Groove Corbett Resort Or Similar
Standard- Resort De Coracao - The Corbett, Corbett Tusker Trail Or Similar
Deluxe- Infinity Resort Corbett Or Similar
Note: Corbett National Park remains open throughout the year for the visitors from Jhirna zone but the best time to visit Corbett is from 15th November to 15th June. Overnight in Corbett (B, D)
Today, bid farewell to your 'Fascinating Uttarakhand' tour, as you are transferred from hotel in Corbett to the airport / railway station in Delhi for your onward journey.
1. Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
2. Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Delhi by an AC Indigo (02 - 03 adults) or AC Innova (04 - 06 adults) or similar for all categories as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis.
3. Please Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
4. Meals: Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner as per the itinerary.
5. Audio compass app is free installations on your smart-phone
6. Travel Insurance.
7. All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Cox and Kings Terms and conditions apply.
- Arrival into and departure from Delhi would be on your own arrangements.
- Please contact our sales staff to give you best flight deals.
- Do carry comfortable walking shoes.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- Boating and paddling at Bhimtal would be on direct payment basis.
- Boating at Naini Lake would be on direct payment basis.
- Jungle safari in Corbett National Park would be on your own arrangements.
- Water supply in the hills during the peak season is restricted due to shortage and water is supplied area wise at specific times. Please co-operate with the hotel on same.
- All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category will be provided.
- Travel Insurance, included in our package cost is valid for age group up to 80 years only. For age group beyond 80 years, rules, terms and conditions of the Insurance Company will apply. The same needs to be checked on case to case basis with the Insurance Company.
- It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card).
- Any transport to / from Delhi. Your tour price starts Ex Delhi.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Mandatory Gala dinner charges for X'mas and New year period
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
- Supplement charges applicable for Long weekends and festivals.
- 9% Govt. Service Tax.
Dates And Price For The Trip
Dates- 8th March 2017 to 31st March 2017
Price- Ex - Delhi Valid From - 01 October, 2016 Valid To - 14 November, 2016
Price- Ex - Delhi Valid From - 15 November, 2016 Valid To - 21 December, 2016
Price- Ex - Delhi Valid From - 22 December, 2016 Valid To - 02 January, 2017
Price- Ex - Delhi Valid From - 03 January, 2017 Valid To - 31 March, 2017
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
Fascinating Uttarakhand tour package, uttarakhand tour packages from Ahmedabad, explore uttarakhand tour packages, uttarakhand tour packages from mumbai, nainital trip package for family