Known as the ‘Aipan Girl,’ Meenakshi Khati with her hard work and perseverance has given a new identity to Uttarakhand's folk art form 'Aipan'. At the young age of 20, she was keen to promote the rich heritage found in Uttarakhand, so that she could support local artists and spread awareness about aipan all over India. She has been awarded the Veer Balika Samman award by Uttarakhand State for her outstanding efforts.
Entry by: Suraj Rawat
Woman on the map: Artistic Meenakshi Khati
Here’s How You Can Join Cleartrip #PutHerOnTheMap Initiative
1. Post a photo/carousel/reel on your Instagram feed. Tell us the story of a woman who made your travel experience memorable. Anyone who inspired you and continues to make an impact.
2. In the caption tell us who this woman is, what she does, more about her business or service and why she stood out to you. Don’t forget to tag her and her business if she is on social media so more people can discover her through their travels.
3. Mention this ongoing initiative by Cleartrip in your caption.
4. Tag @tripotocommunity and @cleartrip.
5. Use #PutHerOnTheMap and #TripotoXCleartrip so we can discover your uploads.
Make sure you use this filter while creating your post and stories on Instagram.
Cleartrip’s initiative to #PutHerOnTheMap is an opportunity for you to let the world know about your favourite female entrepreneur or creator. This effort will, in turn, let her know how much society recognises her efforts. Keep posting unique stories about these women, even after this campaign ends, so that this wholesome trend of appreciation of strong women never dies down.
In association with Cleartrip.
Ready to travel for free? Earn credits and redeem them on Tripoto’s weekend getaways, hotel stays and vacation packages after the pandemic is over!
Find like-minded explorers, learn from expert travellers or become one yourself and help others on Tripoto’s Travel Forum!