Before setting sail, we were asked over and over, “won’t you get bored?” Disney Cruise Line always offers a load of activities, especially on sea days. With seven straight sea days, Disney adds even more.
* Rapunzel’s Royal Table restaurant has opened on the Magic. During all Magic cruises, passengers enjoy a dinner show with Rapunzel and the Ruffians from the movie Tangled. On cruises 7 days or longer, a second dinner show is added.
* Tangled Day at Sea – The Disney Magic boasts both Rapunzel’s Royal Table and Tangled: the Musical. It is fitting that an entire day with special activities is devoted to the movie.
* Frozen Day at Sea – While there is no connection, it is still fun.
* Chefs from Walt Disney World conduct cooking demonstrations.
* Learn your favorite dance with daily lessons: ballroom, tango, salsa, and more.
* Lectures and writing workshops are given daily by adult and children’s author Ridley Pearson.
*More movies. In addition to the recently released Disney movies (including Marvel, Lucasfilms, and Pixar), other family movies were shown: Paddington 2, Peter Rabbit, and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.
* More entertainers with multiple shows
* An extra Disney Cruise Line original production, Once Upon a Song, only shown on Disney European cruises over 7 days.
Weather and Sea Conditions